We would like to share some great information that we feel our clients and industry alike may find useful during these times, helping to remain informed and to maintain wellbeing.
Glancy Fawcett Family Workbook
Browse our helpful, fun activities for all the family to help keep the little ones entertained while at home.
ICS Free Coronavirus Seafarers Guide
Provided by The International Chamber of Shipping (ICS) a free Coronavirus (COVID-19) guide to help protect the health of seafarers (and passengers) and the general public. The comprehensive 22-page document has been produced in collaboration with prominent international bodies, including:
- The World Health Organization (WHO)
- The International Maritime Organization (IMO)
- The European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)
- The International Maritime Health Association (IMHA)
During these unprecedented times, it is essential to practise good mental wellbeing and positive thinking for yourself and those around you. Here are some useful links to help;
- Superyacht News: How the Superyacht Industry Can Aid the Mental Wellbeing of Crew Click Here
- Mind UK: Coronavirus & Your Wellbeing Click Here
Sharing some positive news;
- BOAT: How Superyacht Owners are Helping with Coronavirus Relief Click Here
- The Crew Network: Positive updates around the globe Click Here
Useful links to keep you occupied whilst self-isolating;