We would like to make this information as clear and easy to understand for our customers as possible. At Glancy Fawcett, due to the nature of our work, safeguarding our customers' data is of the highest priority and we take confidentiality and security very seriously.
To contact us for any further clarification of any of the information below, our UK Head Office is based at; The Old Engine Works, 2 Lund Street, Old Trafford, Manchester, M16 9NN. You can also contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org, or via telephone at +44(0) 161 876 5356.
In this policy we will cover:
- What information do we collect about you?
- How will we use the information about you?
- Access to your information and correction
- Other websites
What information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you when you visit our website, register interest with us, negotiate a sale with us, or place an order for products or services. We also collect information when you voluntarily complete enquiry forms, in person or on our website, or when you offer your contact details at trade shows. The typical personal information we collect in these cases is; your name, email address, address, telephone number and any relevant project details. If you use the online enquiry form, you'll be asked for a response to 'reCAPTCHA' to ensure you are a human and not spam. This is run and stored by Google, not by Glancy Fawcett. More information on this can be seen here.
When you visit our website, you usually can visit without providing any personal information. However, when you do visit our website, our website automatically gathers specific information, such as your IP (Internet Protocol) address, ISP (Internet service provider), your browser type, operating system, language, your demographics, the website from which you visit us, and any browser add-on technologies that are available for content delivery, the pages on our Sites you visit and in what sequence, and the date and length of your visit. We collect this using Google's analytics and apps; there is more detail on Google Analytics below in the 'Cookies' sections. You can also read more about how Google collects this information here.
Website usage information is collected using cookies. Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a site. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another site that recognises that cookie. You can read about this in more detail here.
How will we use the information about you?
We collect information about you to process your order, manage your account and, if you agree, to email or write to you about our products and services that we think may be of interest to you. We use your information collected from the website to personalise your repeat visits to our website. We will never share your information with 3rd parties for them to market to you. In processing your order, we may send your details to our suppliers and accountants to fulfil your order, but only necessary data. We always abide by our Non-Disclosure agreements and never make any of your data available to the public.
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email or write to us at the above address. We may make a small charge for this service. We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
We would like to send you information about products and services of Glancy Fawcett. We do not share your data with any other companies for them to market to you. If you have consented to receive our marketing, you may want to opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email email@example.com. Alternatively, there will always be an unsubscribe link in our marketing emails.
In order to provide some of our services to you we use the following controlled affiliates;
From time to time, we advertise our services through Google AdWords. We use this to ensure we deliver more relevant advertising based on keywords that our users are searching for. Google AdWords tracks PPC performance, you can read more here.
We currently do not work with any other external companies who provide direct marketing services to us, on behalf of our clients. If there are any changes, we will ensure our policy is updated, and you understand how this data is shared.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. For further information, please visit www.aboutcookies.org. You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Our Site uses the following types of cookies:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, some services you have asked for cannot be provided.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance, which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don't collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works. We use Google Analytics to analyse traffic via Account ID "_ga","_gat_gtag_UA_107395649_1","_gid". Google Analytics uses its own cookies. All information these cookies collect is anonymous. You can find out more information about Google Analytics cookies here. You can opt-out of this, via Google, here.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. For instance, a website may be able to provide you with local weather reports or traffic news by storing in a cookie the region in which you are currently located. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customise. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
- Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaigns. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the website operator's permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Quite often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.
Although absolute security cannot be guaranteed on the Internet, please be assured that we have in place appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your personal information against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, misuse, destruction or against unauthorised disclosure or access to the information we collect online. While we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any personal information you provide us, we will continue to maintain and improve these security measures over time in line with legal and technological developments.
Our Commitment to Children's Privacy
Protecting the privacy of children is very important to us. Our products are never sold, or marketed, directly to children due to the nature of the products, and therefore our website is not designed or structured to attract anyone below the recommended age of 13.